Elements Eatery is an award-winning Rosebud café that offers an opportunity for locals and visitors to enjoy award-winning coffee, food and surrounds at the Yawa Aquatic Centre.
Elements customers can choose to enjoy the tasty, health local food in four ways:
- Dine-in at the eatery to experience the professional, friendly service
- Take away food and coffee – healthy, tasty food to go
- Grab & Go Kiosk to enjoy food poolside in the aquatic centre.
- Catering for events, corporate meetings and celebrations
The Eatery has indoor capacity of 80 seats and 40-seats outdoors, plus additional capacity poolside for aquatic centre customers. All areas are serviced by the professional team delivering quick and friendly service.
Owned and operated by experienced local foodie and hospitality professional Tracey Fleming, Elements provides locally inspired food and produce celebrating the Mornington Peninsula.
Visit our award-winning Rosebud café today, and enjoy the light-filled surrounds and professional, friendly service.
Why choose Elements?
- Friendly, professional service
- Award-winning food and coffee using Mornington Peninsula produce.
- Unique, accessible and award-winning surrounds at Yawa Aquatic Centre
- Sustainable, healthy lens to all our food, service and products.
- Owned and operated by experienced local food and hospitality business owner Tracey Fleming.
A café focused on community, connection and sustainability
Elements has a strong focus on healthy eating, accessibility, inclusion, sustainability and community.
In line with Yawa’s strong commitment to environmental sustainability, Elements Eatery has a philosophy to reduce, re-use & re-cycle and chooses eco-sensitive packaging including a ban on single-use plastics. In addition to meal services, Yawa provides fully accessible facilities including a 50m indoor pool, learn to swim pool, gymnasium, fitness classes and wellness centre.
Healthy food choices: In alignment with their contractual agreement with the Mornington Peninsula Shire to operate Elements Eatery, Elements are committed to serving an 80% green focused ‘healthy choices’ menu. This means Elements offer locally sourced, fresh and healthy food choices to the community through all food and beverage offerings. Elements follows the guidelines set out by the Healthy Eating Advisory Service, fully supported by Peninsula Health.
Inclusion: The Yawa centre has been built with Universal Design principles in mind, and additionally provides services specifically tailored for inclusion. Elements continues this focus on inclusion by keeping the cafe experience (including the physical space, customer service and menu) accessible and inclusive to the largest range of people possible.
Sustainability: Elements maintains a strong focus on sustainability with a philosophy to reduce, re-use & re-cycle. Inspired by the beautiful and unique environment of the Mornington Peninsula, Elements chooses eco-sensitive packaging and products, including a ban on single-use plastics. They are currently working towards Plastic Free Accreditation with the Boomerang Alliance.
Community: Community and connection is core to the Elements experience. Whether it is celebrating a special family moment, gathering together after a Tai Chi class or taking a break from working at home, Elements is a place to connect. Our friendly, professional staff welcome all customers with a smile and our flexible seating and dining experiences includes:
- indoor, outdoor or poolside
- group bookings and tables
- small tables and spaces designed for meetings or casual catch-ups
- modern meeting room (bookings through the Shire)
- children’s parties – healthy and fun parties, poolside (bookings through the Aquatic Centre)