A heartfelt thank you to our team and customers for a fantastic 2023 at Elements.
This year, thanks to our wonderful team and customers we won three awards, in addition to our previous Best Bites awards:
- 2023 Nutrition and Healthy Choices Award
- 2023 Business of the Year
- 2023 Hospitality Business of the Year
- 2022 Best Bites Awards
We also supported (raising money and awareness) for:
To top it off we achieved Plastic Free Accreditation with the Boomerang Alliance and partnered with Zero Waste Peninsula who collect our 280L of food waste each week to be composted at local farms rather than go to landfill!.
We are continuing to improve what we do across our four pillars of:
- Healthy food choices: providing you with an 80% green focused ‘healthy choices’ menu (follows the guidelines set out by the Healthy Eating Advisory Service, fully supported by Peninsula Health).
- Inclusion: The Yawa centre has been built with Universal Design principles in mind and Elements keeps the cafe experience (including the physical space, customer service and menu) accessible and inclusive to the largest range of people possible.
- Sustainability: We maintain a strong focus on sustainability with a philosophy to reduce, re-use & re-cycle. Inspired by the beautiful and unique environment of the Mornington Peninsula we’re continuing to improve and become more circular.
- Community: Community and connection is core to the Elements experience. Whether it is celebrating a special family moment, gathering together after a Tai Chi class or taking a break from working at home, Elements is a place to connect. Our friendly, professional staff welcome all customers with a smile!
Elements Eatery is more than just a café; it’s a vibrant hub at the heart of the community, a meeting place that embodies the essence of the Mornington Peninsula.
We enjoy welcoming you to Elements and look forward to seeing you soon on Christmas.